Our Mail-In Repair service is a full service repair service. If the thought of opening up your phone scares the daylight out of you, don’t worry! When you send your phone to us our skilled technicians, who have saved thousands of phones, will perform the repair service for you!
Basically we will try our best to get your device back to fully functioning condition. If after performing the repair service and our techs determine that there is a part in the phone permanently damaged we will consult you about any additional charges to replace that part and get your phone to 100% functionality.
7 Easy Steps!
- Contact us for a Repair Quote or call us at (214) 223-2304.
- Purchase the Mail-In Repair.
- You must use your own packaging and mail it to us!
- Once we receive your device we will send you an email to notify you that one of our technicians have your device and will be completing the repairs!
- When repairs are complete, we will send you an invoice for the repairs.
- When invoice is paid, we will send your device back!
- Need it back in your hands ASAP then choose our expedited shipping and service method and we will mail it back to you using USPS Express world-wide (Normally overnight 2 day to some locations) This is all done when you purchase the Mail-In Repair
If your device is not listed under the “Type of Device” option please contact us for a Repair Quote or call us at (214) 223-2304.
The 100% Money Back Guarantee DOES NOT apply to the Mail In Service.
****Note: If the service quote was approved, the Mail-In Repair Diagnostics service will be applied to the Repair Cost. While we are successful with most restorations, sometimes a phone can not be revived. We do not offer a refund on this service because we still have to pay our employees.***